Valley Mall offers a variety of services to make your shopping experience enjoyable, including:
- Children's Play Area.Located upstairs in the Valley Cafes food court, children under the age of 6 are sure to enjoy a break from shopping while you grab a cup of coffee and relax.
- Guest Service Center.. Valley Mall's Guest Service Center is located under the staircase at the main entrance. The Guest Service Staff will be able to assist you with not only mall and shopping information but will be able to answer your questions about Yakima Valley and local happenings. Not sure what gift to buy your friend or family member? Stop by Guest Services today for an American Express mall Gift Card or call 509-469-9308.
- Family Restrooms.. Valley Mall offers two family restrooms conveniently located upstairs next to the Valley Cafes food court and downstairs next to Magic Nails.
- Lost and Found. Currently Guest Services maintains and manages the mall's Lost and Found Service. Please contact Security to inquire about lost items, 509-728-6012.
- Wheel Chair. Valley Mall offers a wheel chair to our customers who may need one. Please contact Guest Services by calling (509) 469-9308 to confirm availability.
- Bicyclists. Valley Mall welcomes bicyclists and provides bike racks at the South entrances of the mall next to Sears.